Loading platforms are designed to increase site safety and productivity by providing a platform for the loading and unloading of construction material on a construction site. Preston Hire understands this important role and have been manufacturing retractable loading platforms for over 20 years. We work hard to ensure we provide our customers with a strong, reliable product that will genuinely improve the operations of work sites.
While the list of advantages gained from using a SuperDeck is extensive, there are five main reasons why the Preston Hire SuperDeck has been delivering safety, savings and efficiencies to construction sites for so many years. Allow us to explain:
1. Experience – Preston Hire has developed the SuperDeck system over many years. This has allowed us to create an adaptable product capable of fitting almost any site without compromising safety, quality, strength or durability.
2. Simplicity of use – We don’t need a power supply, there are no switches or wiring to malfunction or oil leaks to manage, you simply unlock and push it out. It is that simple.
3. Consistency – As an international business, we have customers who work across multiple regions across the globe. These customers can use the same plans and methods from state to state and country to country. Teams and individuals don’t need to start from scratch when it comes to loading platforms, the same system operating in Auckland can operate anywhere in the world.
4. Strength – Our SuperDecks are arguably some of the toughest loading platforms on the market. When you think about where they are located and the role they play in the construction process, customers have peace of mind knowing the SuperDeck is up to the task. It is built to withstand rough treatment and as a result, there is less down time on the construction site.
5. Design – the design of our SuperDeck allows us to implement our two-prop methodology. This methodology applies almost half the downward force to a slab edge when compared to a traditional four prop installation method. This can also be achieved via our bolt down option should props not be possible.
Beyond our product, we also pride ourselves on our customer service. Our team are solutions focused and will take the time to learn about your job, your needs and objectives. Based on this information we will provide you with customised equipment recommendations and will work with you to get the job done. You can always COUNT ON US for top products and top service.
To learn more about our SuperDecks or to speak to one of our friendly team about your requirements, call us on 0800 440 558 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preston Hire is committed to creating a workplace that is injury, illness and incident free. Our strict WHS, environmental and quality policies and procedures in place to ensure that we are recognised by our customers and peers...
Discover the long list of clients and company testimonials and realise why they rely on the Preston Hire and why they entrust our help and products for some of the biggest developments in Sydney and Australia...