At Preston Hire, we aim to achieve and sustain excellence in all our activities. We strive to always supply well maintained and serviced equipment and meet the demands and expectations of our valuable customers.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
We will adopt procedures to –
- provide highest quality products and service
- provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe work practices
- ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards
- provide such information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers as is necessary.
- identify, report, investigate and resolve all incidents of non-conformance and take action to prevent recurrence
We recognise that the overall responsibility to provide a quality workplace rests with management, who will be accountable for the implementation of this policy. These responsibilities include –
- providing and ensuring up to date equipment
- ensuring that all procedures are implemented
- actively promoting and being involved in those policies and procedures
- providing adequate resources to meet these commitments.
Employees will ensure that they –
- follow all policies and procedures; and
- report all hazards to their supervisor.
The object of this policy to provide our customers with confidence in Preston Hire products, processes and people
IMPLEMENTATION AND REVIEW
Our aim is to provide ongoing implementation and to review this document every 2 years or as required.